- Multi-buy Discount
Heatit ZM Thermostat 16A is a thermostat for concealed installation in a flush box. The thermostat allows you to control the electric heating through your Z-Wave network. The device has a single-pole break of 16A, and must be connected to an external wired sensor that comes with the product. The thermostat has a maximum load of 16A at 230V.
Heatit ZM Thermostat 16A has a current meter function that allows you to monitor the power consumption of the connected devices.
- Z-Wave thermostat for wall box mounting
- 16A / 3600W
- NTC 10kΩ sensor
- Firmware update (OTA)
- Current measurement
- Supports encryption mode: S0, S2 Authenticated Class, S2 Unauthenticated Class
- IOT Protocol:Z-Wave - 868.4 MHz (EU)
- Voltage:230V 50Hz
- Max load (Watt - resistive load):3600
- Own power usage (watt):1
- Protection grade (IP):IP 20
- Certifications:Z-Wave Plus
- Ambient temperature range in storage (°C):-30-70
- Total gross effect (W):3600
- International standard:EN 60669-2-1/A12:2010, RoHS 2002/95/EC, IEC 965-2-1, ETSI EN 301 489-3 V2.1.1(2017-03), ETSI EN 300 220-2 V3.1.1 (2017-02), EN 62479:2010, EN 60669-2-5:2016, EN 60669-2-1:2004 + A1:2009, EN 60669-2-1/A12:2010, WEE 2002/96/EC
- Signal range radio frequency (max no. meters):40
- Max load (VA-inductive load):16
- Max connection dimension (mm²):2,5mm²
- Assembly / mounting location:Wall box ø≥60mm, depth ≥60mm
- Product height (mm):46
- Product length (mm):25
- Product weight (gram):41
- Product width (mm):45
- IOT Chip type:Z-Wave 700 chip
- Z-Wave encryption mode:S0, S2 Unauthenticated Class, S2 Authenticated Class, S0, AES-128 encryption
Purchase any 5 items, receive 5% off!
Purchase any 10 items, receive 10% off!
Available across all of our products!*
*Exclusions may apply
Individual Room Heating Control
With a Birkdale Smart Home system, the temperature of rooms can be controlled individually, either through radiators, underfloor heating or A/C units. Gone are the days of having to control the temperature from a central thermostat!