- Multi-buy Discount
Heatit WiFi is an electronic thermostat for electrical underfloor heating, designed to be mounted in a standard flush box (45mm deep). The thermostat has a simple user interface and can be easily programmed via the capacitive buttons. The screen displays an accessible user interface.
The thermostat has a built-in WiFi chip that allows you to control it from a user-friendly app. The ”Heatit WiFi” app is available on Google Play and in the App Store. Works with Amazon Alexa and Google Home. If you are installing multiple thermostats in the same house, you may copy the settings from one thermostat to the next. This simplifies installation.
Heatit WiFi Thermostat is equipped with a single-pole switch and requires back-boxes of 45mm depth. The thermostat can withstand a load of max 16A/3600W at 230VAC. We recommend a contactor for loads above 13A. The thermostat may be connected to an wired external sensor.
- Floor sensor or external sensor
- Internal room sensor
- Power regulator
- Adaptive regulation
- Temperature limiter
- Weekly schedule
- Intuitive app - easy to use
- Control via app
- Alarm/notifications in app
- Firmware update (OTA)
- Energy calculator
- Single pole switch
- Lock mode/Child lock
- Amazon Cloud
- Norwegian/Swedish/English/Finnish/Dutch languages
- Max load (Watt - resistive load):3600
- Max current (Ampere):16
- Own power usage (watt):2
- Hysteresis:0,2°C to 2°C (std. hysteresis 0,5°C)
- Switch type:One-pole switch
- Protection grade (IP):IP 21
- Alternate IoT-communication procols:WiFi (802.11 b/g/n) 2,4GHz
- Total gross effect (W):3600
- International standard:CE, EN 60730-2-9, EN 60730-1:2016, CE, ETSI EN 300 328 V2.2.2
- Max connection dimension (mm²):2,5mm²
- Product height (mm):39
- Product length (mm):87
- Product weight (gram):107
- Product width (mm):87
- Sensor values thermostats:10°C 18,6 k, 20°C 12,2 k, 15°C 15,1 k, 10°C 18,6 k, 10°C 18,6 kΩ, 15°C 15,1 kΩ, 25°C 10,0 kΩ, 20°C 12,2 kΩ
Purchase any 5 items, receive 5% off!
Purchase any 10 items, receive 10% off!
Available across all of our products!*
*Exclusions may apply.
Individual Room Heating Control
With a Birkdale Smart Home system, the temperature of rooms can be controlled individually, either through radiators, underfloor heating or A/C units. Gone are the days of having to control the temperature from a central thermostat!