Run your smart home locally, privately, and cloud-free. Aeotec Z-Stick 7 lets you build your own automation gateway using Gen7 and 700 series Z-Wave technologies.
Brimming with new features and technology, yet wholly more compact. Z-Stick 7 is 79% smaller than Z-Stick Gen5+ and yet it is still just as easy to setup.
Your smart home is a secure home with Z-Stick 7. Wireless communication between its Z-Wave antenna and Z-Wave products installed in your home is secured with S2 security's triple-layered security.
If it isn't locally hosted, your automation system's security and privacy could be at risk. Take control of both by using open-source hardware, such as Raspberry Pi, and software with Z-Stick 7 to host and control your automation setup locally.
Install new devices in seconds. Z-Stick 7 offers SmartStart natively, allowing for new Z-Wave devices to be connected to your system simply by scanning their QR code through a SmartStart-enabled app.
- Built with Z-Wave 700 series - higher range, more efficient and better performance compared to older generation series
- Z-Wave controller as USB stick
- Wireless technology: Z-Wave Plus V2
- SmartStart enabled
- S2 Security
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi 4 or older versions and also with Windows, Linux and iOS
- Manages up to 232 Z-Wave devices
- Universally usable with various Z-Wave software solutions (requires Z-Wave Serial Bridge API support)