The Aeotec Door Window Sensor 7 (700 series) is a basic GEN7 sensor which detects if your window is opened or closed.
Thanks to its slim design, the Aeotec Door Window Sensor 7 can be inconspicuously on every window. The sensor just has to be installed on the window casement. Additionally, there has to be a slim magnet installed closely to the sensor at the window frame.
Should your Aeotec Door Window Sensor 7 (700 series) fail you once, the core - the circuit board - can be easily replaced without removing the sensor. This allows you to glue the device to the window frame and replace only the circuit board.
- Built with Z-Wave 700 series - higher range, more efficient and better performance compared to older generation series
- Z-Wave Door Window Sensor
- Detection of open and closed
- Wireless technology: Z-Wave Plus V2
- Smart Start
- S2 Security
- Residue-free and simple exchange of the circuit board
- Built in tamper protection
- Battery powered (1x ER14250), up to 3 years battery lifetime