- Manuals & Documentation
FIBARO Button is a compact, battery-powered, Z-Wave Plus compatible device. It allows you to control devices through the Z-Wave network and run various scenes defined in FIBARO System.
Different actions may be triggered with one to five clicks or by holding the button down. In panic mode, each press of the button results in triggering of the emergency scene.
With its small design and wireless communication, the FIBARO Button can be conveniently mounted on any surface and in any position or location at home, e.g. beside the bed or under the desk.
- Compatible with any Z-Wave or Z-Wave+ Controller.
- Supports protected mode (Z-Wave network security mode) with AES-128 encryption.
- Completely wireless with battery power and Z-Wave communication.
- May be installed anywhere in your home.
- Extremely easy installation – simply add and put on desired surface.
- Many colour variations: black, white, red, green, blue, yellow, orange and brown.
|Battery type:||ER14250 ½AA 3.6V|
|Battery life:||est. 2 years (with default settings and max. 10 pushes per day)|
|Operating temperature:||0 – 40°C (32 – 104°F)|
|EU standards compliance:||
|Radio protocol:||Z-Wave (500 series chip)|
868.4 or 869.8 MHz EU;
908.4, 908.42 or 916.0 MHz US;
921.4 or 919.8 MHz ANZ;
869.0 MHz RU;
|Radio transmit power:||up to 1 dBm (EIRP)|
up to 50m (164 ft) outdoors
up to 40m (131 ft) indoors
(Depending on terrain and building structure)
(diameter x height):
46 x 34 mm
(1.81″ x 1.34″)
Click this link for The Button Manual