- Multi-buy Discount
Heatit Z-Water is a DIN-rail regulator for controlling waterbased heating systems. The module clips right onto a DIN-rail to add a variety of functions to your wireless Z-Wave network. Heatit Z-Water is equipped with 10 relay outputs and it has 4 analog inputs.
The module is power supplied from a 230VAC mains connection and is able to deliver an output supply of 24VDC or 230VAC. Heatit Z-Water relay outputs may be freely controlled from the Z-Wave network, and may be used for several purposes, e.g. on/off control of lights, controlling valve actuators in an underfloor heating system, or controlling other home automation systems.
- Regulator for waterbased heating systems
- Relay outputs can control actuators in a waterbased floor heating system
- May be used to control both 24V actuators and 230VAC actuators
- May be used with a Heatit Z-Temp2 or Heatit Z-TRM3 thermostat in each zone
- DIN-rail mounting
- Works as a Z-Wave repeater to improve the Z-Wave network range
- Firmware update (OTA)
- Supports encryption mode: S0, S2 Authenticated Class, S2 Unauthenticated Class
- IOT Protocol:Z-Wave - 868.4 MHz (EU)
- Max load (Watt - resistive load):150
- Max installation temperature (°C):40
- Min installation temperature (°C):5
- Min. working temperature (°C):5
- Protection grade (IP):IP 21
- Certifications:Z-Wave Plus
- Dimensions (LxHxW):59x86x159
- Total gross effect (W):1500
- International standard:CE, EMC 2014/30/EU, EN 50491-3:2009, EN 60669-2: 2004, LVD 2014/35/EU, RoHS 2011/65/EU
- Signal range radio frequency (max no. meters):40
- Max connection dimension (mm²):2,5mm²
- Max ambient humidity (%RH):90% RF
- Max temperature without load (°C):40
- Max temperature with load (°C):40
- Product height (mm):59
- Product length (mm):86
- Product width (mm):159
- IOT Chip type:Z-Wave 500 chip
- Z-Wave encryption mode:S0, S2 Authenticated Class, S2 Unauthenticated Class
Purchase any 5 items, receive 5% off!
Purchase any 10 items, receive 10% off!
Available across all of our products!*
*Exclusions may apply.
Individual Room Heating Control
With a Birkdale Smart Home system, the temperature of rooms can be controlled individually, either through radiators, underfloor heating or A/C units. Gone are the days of having to control the temperature from a central thermostat!