- Manuals & Documentation
FIBARO Wall Plug is a remotely controlled plug-in switch with the ability to measure power and energy consumption.
It uses a LED frame to visualize the current load and operating mode with colour changing illumination.
Our smart plug makes it possible to control electrical devices in a convenient and maintenance-free way.
- Compatible with type G sockets and plugs.
- Compatible with any Z-Wave or Z-Wave+ Controller.
- Supports Z-Wave network Security Modes: S0 with AES-128 encryption and S2 with PRnG-based encryption.
- Extremely easy installation – simply plug the device into the mains socket.
- Works as a Z-Wave signal repeater.
- Current value of the load and operating mode are indicated by the multi-colour LED frame.
|Power supply:||230V AC, 50/60 Hz|
Resistive loads: 13A
Incandescent loads: 8A
Inductive general purpose
(cosφ = 0.75-0.8): 13A
Pilot duty (cosφ < 0.35): 700VA
Electronic ballasts: 3A
|Rated impulse voltage:||2.5kV|
|Maximum inrush current:||80A (20ms)|
|To be used with G type sockets:||BS 1363|
|ICE Protection Class:||Class I|
|Active element:||Micro-gap relay switch μ|
|Pollution Degree:||2 (home and office use, indoor only)|
|Radio protocol:||Z-Wave (500 series chip)|
|Radio frequency:||868.4, 868.42 or 869.8 MHz|
|Radio transmit power:||up to -0.5 dBm (EIRP)|
up to 50m outdoors
up to 40m indoors
(depending on terrain and building
|Dimensions (Height x Width x Depth):||56 x 56 x 58.5mm|
|EU Directive compliance:||
Click here for the FIBARO Wall Plug UK Manual