- Multi-buy Discount
FIBARO Motion Sensor is a universal Z-Wave multi-sensor. Along with detecting motion the device measures the temperature and light intensity. The sensor has a built-in accelerometer to detect any tampering of the device. The FIBARO Motion Sensor is battery powered device and designed to be installed quckly and easily on any surface. The LED indicator signals motion, temperature level, operating mode and can be used to see if device is within the Z-Wave network. The Motion Sensor can be used for lighting scenes and presence monitoring systems.
- Compatible with any Z-Wave Controller.
- Compatible with any Z-Wave or Z-Wave+ Controller (firmware 3.2 or higher).
- Supports protected mode (Z-Wave network security mode) with AES-128 encryption (firmware 3.2 or higher).
- Battery powered.
- Detects motion using a passive IR sensor.
- Measures the temperature.
- Measures the light intensity.
- Easy installation on a wall or any surface.
- Theft and tampering protection – once vibrations are detected, thenotification is sent to the main controller.
- Detected movement, temperature and vibrations are signalled by the built-in LED diode.
- Detects vibrations.
- Built-in accelerometer allows to measure orientation in space.
|Power supply:||CR123A/CR17345 battery, 3.0V DC|
|Recommended installation height:||2.4 m|
|Light intensity measuring range:||0 – 32000 lux|
|Operational temperature:||0°C to 40°C|
|Measured temperature range:||-20°C to 100°C|
|Temperature measuring accuracy:||0.5°C (within 0 – 40°C range)|
|EU directive compliance:||
Z-Wave+ (firmware 3.2 or higher)
868.4 or 869.8 MHz EU;
908.4 or 916.0 MHz US;
921.4 or 919.8 MHz ANZ;
869.0 MHz RU;
|Radio transmit power:||up to -5 dBm (EIRP)|
up to 50 m outdoors
up to 30 m indoors
up to 40 m indoors (firmware 3.2 or higher)
(depending on terrain and building structure)
Purchase any 5 items, receive 5% off!
Purchase any 10 items, receive 10% off!
Available across all of our products!*
*Exclusions may apply.