- Manuals & Documentation
FIBARO KeyFob is a Z-Wave Plus compatible, battery-powered, compact remote control.
Six buttons allow you to control other devices through the Z-Wave network and run various scenes defined in FIBARO System.
Configure actions for one, two, three clicks, holding the button and button sequences to suit all your needs.
Built-in locking system will ensure that unauthorized person will not take control of your home.
- Compatible with any Z-Wave or Z-Wave+ Controller,
- Supports protected mode (Z-Wave network security mode) with AES-128 encryption,
- IP54 Protection Class,
- Battery powered,
- Completely wireless,
- Pocket size,
- Equipped with 6 easily recognizable buttons,
- 30 different actions, single/double/triple click, hold for each button and sequences,
- Easy to operate menu,
- Actions are confirmed by the built-in LED diode
|Power supply:||CR2450 3.0V battery (included)|
|Battery life:||est. 2 years (default settings, max. 5 pushes per day and direct range)|
|Operating temperature:||10 – 40°C|
|EU standards compliance:||
|Radio protocol:||Z-Wave (500 series chip)|
868.4, 868.42 or 869.8 MHz EU;
908.4, 908.42 or 916.0 MHz US;
921.4, 921.42 or 919.8 MHz ANZ;
869.0 or 869.02 MHz RU;
|Radio transmit power:||up to -1.5 dBm (EIRP)|
up to 50m (164 ft) outdoors
up to 40m (131 ft) indoors
(Depending on terrain and building structure)
|Dimensions:||70 x 38 x 15 mm|
Click here for the FIBARO KeyFob Manual