- Multi-buy Discount
Remotely controlled light dimming module FIBARO Dimmer 2 is designed to work with various types of light sources. It may be connected to two-wire or three-wire configuration so it can operate with or without neutral lead. FIBARO Dimmer 2 can switch or dim connected light source either through radio waves or through the wall switch connected directly to it.
New FIBARO Dimmer 2 is equipped with an algorithm of smart light source detection which makes configuration easier and ensures high compatibility of the device. It may be used as a switch with non-dimmable light sources.
- Compatible with any Z-Wave or Z-Wave+ Controller
- Advanced microprocessor control
- Implemented algorithm of smart light source detection
- Auto-adjustment of the appropriate control mode to connected load
- Active power and energy metering functionality
- Soft start function
- Memory of the last lighting level settings
- Works with various types of switches – momentary, toggle, three-way, etc.
- Active element: semiconductor electronic switch
To be installed in wall switch boxes of dimensions allowing for installation, conforming to provisions of applicable regulations
|Power supply:||100-240 V~ 50/60 Hz|
|Power consumption:||< 1.3W|
|Dimensions (L x W x H):||42.5 x 38.25 x 20.3 mm|
|For installation in boxes:||Ø ≥ 50mm|
|Device temperature protection:||105°C|
|Active element:||semiconductor electronic switch ε|
|Device control:||remotely – radio waves
directly – external switch
|Radio signal power:||up to 1mW|
|Radio frequency:||868.4, 869.85 MHz EU;
908.4, 916.0 MHz US;
921.4, 919.8 MHz ANZ;
869.0 MHz RU; 919.8 MHz HK;
868.1 MHz MY; 865.2 MHz IN;
915.0 Mhz – 917.0 Mhz IL;
922.0 MHz – 926.0 MHz JP;
868.4 MHz CN, KR;
|Radio transmit power:||up to 6 dBm (EIRP)|
|Range:||up to 50 m outdoors
up to 30 m indoors
(depending on building materials)
|Comply with EU directives:||RED 2014/53/EU
Purchase any 5 items, receive 5% off!
Purchase any 10 items, receive 10% off!
Available across all of our products!*
*Exclusions may apply.